Monday, July 21, 2008

they say i need a post

I had this whole thing written up about the state of American education, but it was rambling and pointless, so I just deleted the whole thing.

Last week I rang in my 24th year with a bang--a few bangs, actually. I experienced many of New York City's outdoor pleasures: movie in the park, concert in the park. I went to the famous Beergarden of Astoria and I had a lovely dinner at Bar Americain.

I haven't reflected too much on my birthday, but I do hope that this year will be even better than the last. I am in a brand new place physically, and that is certainly a good start for turning over a new leaf.

1 comment:

Matt said...

haha, as I recall a certain conversation...

Me: "And this whole thing could turn into a rant about how American education is euro-centric to the extreme..."
You: "But let's not"


And you call me all opinionated